All 111 trains have Wi-Fi installed. Besides Wi-FI we also have enhanced cell phone coverage on all our trains, so that you better can surf on your own phone.
How to use the Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi on board the Öresund trains works in the same way as when you use free Wi-Fi in cafés, hotels or shopping centers.
Here is an instruction on how to connect.
- Go to settings on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Select Wi-Fi, then all selectable options will appear.
- Select .Oresundstag_Wi-Fi
- Now you come to Öresundståg's website. From here you can go to other pages, read emails or why not listen to a podcast.
- The W-iFi works in both Sweden and Denmark.
To bear in mind
If you want to download heavy files such as movies, it is better to do so when the conditions for fast and smooth connection exist. For example, at home or in other places where there is fiber.
Sometimes the Wi-Fi can be perceived as a bit slow which is perfectly normal. On a train that moves between large geographical areas, the reception varies depending on how the masts of the mobile network are located and directed in the landscape. It affects how you experience your Wi-Fi connection. Tunnels can also affect your reception. While the connection in cities and in densely populated areas is usually very good.
We hope that you get both joy and benefit from Öresundståg's Wi-Fi on board. A service that has been long awaited by many travelers.
If you need help connecting to the Wi-FI, feel free to ask the train host on board.