You will find it here.
Before the trip
Here are some tips for you who are about to travel with us.
- It is a good idea to check your departure time before you get to the station. You can find departure times on the Swedish Transport Administration's page here.
- Feel free to bring something to eat and drink or buy something at the station. There is no food- and drink services on board the Öresund trains before December 2022.
- If you have your ticket on your mobile phone or other electronic device - make sure the battery is fully charged. Feel free to bring a powerbank for extra electricity. Electrical outlets are available on board the Öresund trains.
- If you have your ticket in an electronic app – a rule of thumb is to activate the ticket just before you get on the train. The ticket shows if you have activated it after the departure time.
- If you have a bicycle, pram, wheelchair or heavy luggage with you – enter in the middle of the Öresund train where there are low floors at platform height. More information can be found here.
- Do you need assistance service, help with a wheelchair, etc. - read more here. For assistance service you need to book several hours in advance.
- Each train carriage has a 1st class compartment and a quiet compartment at each end. Sometimes two or three train carriages are connected and then there are more of these compartments. More about these compartments can be found here.
- Should you have pets with you on the trip, there is more information here.
- If you are traveling to Denmark, read the rules that apply here.
- It is a good idea to check if any planned track work affects your journey, how full it usually is on the train and other news that may affect you. You will find this on the start page.
- If you need to cancel your trip or rebook your ticket, do so on My pages, which you will find in the top right corner of this page.