You will find it here.
Before the trip
Here are some tips for you who are about to travel with us.
- It is a good idea to check your departure time before you get to the station. You can find departure times on the Swedish Transport Administration's page here.
- Feel free to bring something to eat and drink or buy something at the station. There is no food- and drink services on board the Öresund trains.
- If you have your ticket on your mobile phone or other electronic device - make sure the battery is fully charged. Feel free to bring a powerbank for extra electricity. Electrical outlets are available on board the Öresund trains.
- If you have your ticket in an electronic app – a rule of thumb is to activate the ticket just before you get on the train. The ticket shows if you have activated it after the departure time.
- If you do not have a seat ticket – choose to sit in a non-reservable seat in the first place. It is indicated on the hat shelf by the seat numbering if the seat can be booked.
- If you have a bicycle, pram, wheelchair or heavy luggage with you – enter in the middle of the Öresund train where there are low floors at platform height. More information can be found here.
- Do you need assistance service, help with a wheelchair, etc. - read more here. For assistance service you need to book several hours in advance.
- Each train carriage has a 1st class compartment and a quiet compartment at each end. Sometimes two or three train carriages are connected and then there are more of these compartments. More about these compartments can be found here.
- Should you have pets with you on the trip, there is more information here.
- If you are traveling to Denmark, read the rules that apply here.
- It is a good idea to check if any planned track work affects your journey and other news that may affect you. You will find this on the start page.
- If you need to cancel your trip or rebook your ticket, do so on My pages, which you will find in the top right corner of this page.